Your privacy is essential to us, and we want to be open about how we use your personal data.
Who are we?
Belmondo is a brand of travel company Kompas Celje d.d. established in 1991.
Company name: Kompas Celje d.d.
Registered number: 04039524
Registered office address: Glavni trg 1, 3000 Celje, Slovenia
VAT number: SI 91938066
What information do we collect?
When you visit our website, complete a booking form, subscribe to a mailing list, or contact us online or offline, we collect the following information from you:
- Name, address, and contact details, including phone and email address
- Information such as preferences, interests, age and family information
We do not store any financially sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, security numbers or bank details.
What is the purpose of collecting the information?
The information you supply is needed to make the reservation on your behalf. We need your basic information to complete the reservations and to send you all the necessary documents and information before the cruise starts.
How do we store your personal data?
We store your personal data information in access-controlled electronic databases requiring logins and passwords.
What are your rights as owners of personal data?
- You have the right to request rectification of your data if the data is incorrect.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the erasure of your data from the data records.
- You have the right to object to certain types of processing of your personal data. For example, you can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.
How long do we keep your data?
Your data will be kept until your consent is withdrawn or five years from the collection date. Invoices are held for ten years after the end of the year to which the invoice refers by the law governing value-added tax.
When do we transmit your data to third parties?
Sometimes, we transmit your data to our business partners—travel agencies, hotels etc. We do this to fulfil our contractual obligation towards you and when the processing is necessary to protect your fundamental interests.
This policy is effective from 1st April 2022.